We are a licensed Home care agency providing residential services to residents in our community through designated HCBS-waiver programs. We offer a range of health-related and supportive services to our residents in a community setting.
We offer numerous therapeutic recreation and leisure activities both in our homes and in the wider community. Our staffs are dedicated and well-trained and undergo background checks before starting to work in the homes. We endeavor to take good care of our staff so that they can, in turn, take care of our residents. We provide a state of the art and continuous training support for all our staff through a well-orchestrated curriculum all year round to meet the specific needs of individual residents!
We provide both personal support & health-related support including:
– Medication Management
– Catheter Care Management
– Support for activities of daily living (ADL) including assistance with the following: bathing, incontinence care, dressing, grooming, etc
– Assistance with mental health, cognitive or behavioral concerns agitation, anxiety, physical aggression, wandering, etc
– Home management tasks including housekeeping (heavy and light), laundry, meal prep, shopping, etc
– Non-medical transportation
– 24 – hour staffing
– Developmental Disability (DD)
– Physical disability
– Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
– Mental illness (MI)
We currently accept individuals under the following programs
– CADI Waiver
– BI Waiver
– Elderly Waiver (EW)
– DD Waiver
– Social security, Medical Assistance (MA), Housing Support (formerly known as GRH) currently awaiting next RFP openings with Hennepin County but willing to work with clients on a case by case basis.
Our other programs include:
If there are other services that you would like us to provide for you, feel free to send us a message or call us at 612-886-2828. You can also set an appointment.